Functional Workday Engineer II
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Functional Workday Engineer II - Workday Recruiting
Over here at Expedia Group's People Technology Team, we're not just typing away at our
keyboards. We're crafting, developing, and managing top-notch systems that our people rely on
throughout their adventures with us.
Now, what's a Workday Engineer? Imagine someone who knows Workday like the back of their
hand, seamlessly meshing with various teams and turning those "I wish we could..." statements
into "Look what we did!" tech wonders.
What you'll do:
- Dive head-first into designing, analyzing, and developing projects.
- Transform Expedia's global requirements by refining our Workday platform
- Get hands-on! Design, configure, and roll out Workday Recruiting & Talent module changes.
- Join our cross-functional team to tackle system and integration glitches and ensure our data's right.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors that bolster our Workday Integrations and global recruiting endeavors.
- Engage with our Devs, Product Masters, Tech Gurus, and Support Engineers to make those tech dreams a reality.
- Craft epic runbooks. Think of them as your tech recipe book for system TLC.
Who you are:
- Rocked Workday HCM, Recruiting, and Talent configuration for about 3 years, with a soft spot for Recruiting set-up.
- Played the hero by integrating third-party Applicant Tracking Systems into Workday.
- Acquired the wisdom of Applicant Tracking Systems and their nuts and bolts.
- Showed off by crafting snazzy Workday reports and dashboards.
- Grasped those popular Recruiting integrations and Workday core concepts.
Your extra flair:
- Flaunted that Workday/Workday Pro HCM or Recruiting badge (although if you haven't, it's cool - show us what else you've got!).
- Understand additional tech platforms, especially Workday Extend, ServiceNow and AWS, and know how to integrate with Workday.
- Impressed with your stellar communication game.
- Earned a Bachelor's or Master's in info science, comp sci, or business or rocked the real world with equivalent experience.
- Utilized Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
#LI-KT1The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $105,500.00 to $148,000.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $169,000.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership.View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-82959
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.