HR Operations Analytics, Product Developer
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
HR Operations Analytics, Product Developer (Gurgaon Based)
At Expedia Group we believe data empowers action. Our People Analytics team is rapidly growing and is looking for a Operational Reporting Lead to collaborate on the next generation of analytical products for the operations of the People Team. Our team converts raw data into metrics, visualizations, and insights to better understand and shape the organization's health, culture, and employee experiences.
As a Product Developer, you’ll work closely with the Data Engineering team and HR Operations to build scalable data visualisation tools. These data solutions and products will aid HR Operations leaders in making data-driven decisions to drive efficiency and enhancements across the organisation.
What You’ll Do:
Data Product Development:
- Develop scalable and user-friendly data visualisation products
- Design intuitive and efficient user interfaces that allow HR Operations professionals and stakeholders to interact with data products seamlessly
- Debug issues, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions to data products
- Collaborate with users to gather feedback and continuously improve product designs
- Integrate multiple HR data sources accurately and consistently, providing a unified view of HR Operations metrics and trends
- Identify, analyze and communicate trends and opportunities to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with HR Operations Leaders, data engineers and other stakeholders to understand their data product needs and challenges
- Communicate technical concepts and product features effectively to non-technical stakeholders
Who You Are:
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in technical field or equivalent professional experience
- Expertise in data visualisation tools and frameworks, specifically Tableau
- Expertise with Advanced Excel
- Proven track record in data product development
- Deep understanding and experience working with operational datasets and metrics, such as DSat scores, ticketing SLAs
- Familiarity of experience working with ServiceNow
- Familiarity with HR Operational concepts, such as mobility, immigration, payroll etc.
- Excellent communication and data storytelling skills to effectively convey complex data insights to stakeholders
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
India - Haryana - Gurgaon
ID # R-83326
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.