HR Process Specialist (Gurgaon)
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
At Expedia, we love helping people experience the world through travel. Our company is fueled by big ideas and our employees thrive in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the travel industry.
In this role, you will be a part of the newly formed Global HR Operations organization that is responsible for providing simple, scalable, and efficient core HR services to all Expedia employees worldwide. This includes delivering front line customer support, processing high volume transactions, and improving many aspects of the employee experience.
As the HR Process Specialist, you will provide direct support for employee related activities in Workday with a focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, processing transactions with high quality and proactively identifying ways to improve service delivery.
What you'll do:
- Provide excellent customer service by effectively evaluating employee/HR requests in ServiceNow and promptly responding to the issue in a high-quality fashion
- Provide troubleshooting support for resolution of complex transactions, procedural issues, and data issues; identify related HRIS system issues for escalation
- Input or assist with changes in HRIS (Workday) system including processing hires and assisting with job, organizational, or personal data changes.
- Audit and verify accuracy of data entered by running and analyzing reports
- Build process flow & procedural documentation to improve overall operational performance
- Identify areas to improve service quality and timeliness
Who you are:
- 2+ years’ experience in customer facing support or data entry position
- Basic understanding of HR processes (e.g. onboarding/offboarding/position management)
- A highly customer-orientated approach, committed to achieving excellent levels of customer service
- Articulate and fluent communicator
- Demonstrated initiative to build and improve processes with team members
- Ability to interpret and understand HR data
- Must be a proactive self-starter who can work well under pressure in an environment of continuous change
- Must have excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and especially Excel
Why join us:
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
ID # R-72821
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.