Partner Journey Data Specialist
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
As part of our Experience Management Team (EMT), you will be responsible for the collection, organization, synthesis, and transformation of data from various MI & BI sources that underpins our Partner’s lifecycle, to create a holistic view of the Partner’s experience in which we can model and predict outcomes that drive revenue generating or cost reducing opportunities.
In this highly collaborative role, you will work with various teams across the business to understand requirements, use cases and objectives to deliver outcomes aligned to business goals. You will use your knowledge and experience to identify innovative solutions to communicate the Partner’s experience and develop actionable and contextual insights that influence our organization to reduce friction points for the Partner.
You will influence and inspire change, lead a roadmap of initiatives and act as a specialist in our Partner’s experience to drive simplicity, innovation, and continuous improvement. You will coordinate and partner with leadership and operational teams around the globe on what good looks like and work collaboratively to deliver value for E4B.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and create robust and scalable data structures that enables the collection and storage of Partner data across their lifecycle.
- Work across the business to identify, source and integrate relevant business data including operational, financial, and behavioral information into appropriate environments.
- Act as the bridge between our partners' feedback and business data, connecting the collected partner feedback to the corresponding journey stages and lifecycle touchpoints.
- Act as the Partner Journey data lead on cross-functional programs, gathering and implementing requirements aligned to program objectives and business goals.
- Support with the production of Partner Journey and Lifecycle health reporting, enabling the business to make data-led decisions.
- Effectively translate complex and technical information into simple, accessible, and contextual language for non-technical audiences.
- Build trust and authenticity with stakeholders in your approach, and successfully respond to challenges.
- Implement data validation and data cleansing processes to maintain data accuracy and integrity within the structures.
- Optimize data structures for performance and efficiency to enable faster Partner experience insight retrieval and analysis.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and predicative modelling to identify revenue opportunities and / or cost efficiencies.
- Support business case development, framing data outputs aligned with stakeholder / business requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to support delivery of partner experience improvement programs.
- Partner with other functions to continuously improve EMT's services and offerings to the business.
- Provide post-launch consulting and advisory support to stakeholders to sustain partner experience programs.
- Understand E4B partner ecosystem and identify gaps in partner experience measurement across lines of business.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Analytics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience in data management, data engineering, or a related field, in the context of Customer / Partner experience.
- Demonstrable evidence of implementation of Customer Experience data programs in previous / current organization
- Proficiency in sourcing and integrating diverse datasets, encompassing operational, behavioral, and financial data.
- Expertise in CX Program Design, Project Management, Customer Journey Mapping, Action Planning, and Insights Analysis.
- Demonstrable experience in influencing and enabling organizations to take action based on customer experience insights.
- Experience in identifying and developing actionable recommendations, managing business-wide projects, building innovative solutions, and driving measurable improvements.
- Strong analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative) to analyze and interpret data and report insights through formal presentations.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with statistical analysis and modeling techniques (e.g. regression, cluster & factor analysis) to produce actionable insights.
- Deep knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python & R), SQL, and other data manipulation techniques.
- Experience in using machine learning techniques to build predictive models that drive CX improvements.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio).
- Deep knowledge of text analysis techniques and tools, comfortable working with large volumes of unstructured data, and able to perform meaningful sentiment analysis.
- Effective communication of insights through data storytelling to executives, mid-level management, and front-line teams to enable data-led decision making.
- Confident communicator with strong decision-making, problem-solving, writing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders, and project team members.
- Create collaborative relationships with key business stakeholders to develop business cases, operational plans, enable successful deployment and ongoing success of the program.
- Comfortable with incomplete information and ambiguity seeking to understand scope and resolution.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Recognized Project Management qualification or demonstrable experience using Project Management principles to deliver change.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
Spain - Madrid
ID # R-83306-1
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.