Senior Art Director
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Art Director
Expedia Group’s Global Marketing Communications team is dedicated to developing and executing innovative and effective global marketing across our family of brands. Within this organization, the Creative team is Expedia Group’s center of creative excellence, and is responsible for developing high-impact, iconic and culturally relevant creative for consumer marketing, content, and experiences across all our brands. As a Senior Art Director, you will play a critical role in defining our creative strategy
What you’ll do:
- As part of a Senior creative team, you’ll conceive and execute campaigns, produce creative assets, and develop ideas for how our brands value propositions and positioning comes to life
- You will partner across the company—with brand strategists, product and technology professionals, producers, customer engagement specialists and more—to develop a deep understanding of our brands
- Lead and own work, and formulate and develop breakthrough concepts and ideas
- Concept and art direct, developing storyboards and comps
- Understand and appreciate the importance of strategy, and ensure that all ideas are on brief
- Handle all facets of production and post-production with minimal supervision
- Work with all disciplines to deliver projects of creative excellence on time
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, both internally and externally
Who you are:
- You have (7+ years) as an Art Director in agency or in-house environments; experience with global lifestyle or cultural-impact brands preferred
- You are multi-faceted in developing ideas and assets across all platforms and channels
- Deep craft experience in your creative field with highly developed ability to develop strategic thinking and write creative concepts that result in compelling campaigns and creative work
- Production experience and ability to handle different types of productions
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative and team oriented with proficiency working with members of all different departments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for effective communication to clients, internal team and management
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating smart, brand-building ideas and executions
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Texas - Austin
ID # R-68644
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.