Technical Sourcer - EMEA
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
The Expedia Group Technology Recruitment team is looking for a passionate, results-focused Senior Sourcer who is fanatical about finding bar-raising diverse technical talent and delivering an amazing experience for each candidate.
This Senior Sourcer will sit within the EMEA delivery team for Technology recruitment at Expedia Group. You will play a critical role in owning the top half of the sourcing funnel and delivering top technical talent across various high-impact technology teams. Our model utilizes sourcing for identifying and engaging passive candidates as well as utilizing our ATS & CRM system for continued engagement. Your main focus would be engaging passive talent in the market and also helping to deliver market-based insights to hiring leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Proactive pipelining for Software Engineering, Data Science, Product Engineering, UX/UI and Analytics
- Design and execute talent attraction strategies for technology hiring in the EMEA region
- Generate ongoing market insights for business leaders to enable better talent decisions.
- Identify hiring capability gaps for the EG Tech group and work on pipelining and succession planning for such roles.
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through various sourcing channels.
- Build sourcing strategies for critical pipelines for the business
- Partner with recruiters and business leaders on building the pro-active candidate pipeline
- Conduct candidate screens to assess fitment across all brands of Expedia in EMEA.
- Be responsible for sourcing metrics- channel mix, diversity, time to hire and offer declines.
- Constantly work towards process improvements, identifying better and innovative ways to identify and engage with candidates.
- Lead and prioritize efforts of diversity and inclusion sourcing.
- Advocate Sourcing best practices to greater team and participate and lead Sourcing training tactics.
- Mentor and coach junior sources in the team.
- Plan and execute candidate mapping, outreach, and engagement exercises.
- Be data-driven, analyze data and trends for course correction, influence stakeholders and build a robust sourcing engine.
- 3+ years of experience in sourcing/recruiting technical talent in a corporate or agency environment. Experience in the EMEA market is required
- Hands-on experience in sourcing channels and methodologies.
- Ability to identify and engage top talent and differentiate talent levels.
- Function in a fast-paced/agile environment and shift focus quickly while working autonomously.
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- Data-driven results-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Intellectually curious and keen on continued learning – especially keeping up to date in the ever-changing field of technical sourcing
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is lifeatexpediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
United Kingdom - London
ID # R-75785
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.