Performance Marketing, Senior Analyst
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Are you passionate about travel and do you want to work with a hardworking and capable team to drive Expedia Group's fastest growing platform? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you in our Paid Social Marketing team! Join us as a Senior Campaign Analyst to shape Expedia’s paid social strategy.
In this role, you will use your data technical skills and analytical horsepower to improve our paid social campaign efficiency, scale the program, and generate higher returns.
Please note that this role can be based out of our Austin or Seattle office.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the end-to-end execution of global, best-in-class transactional marketing campaigns across Facebook and Instagram
- Analyze campaign performance and make decisions on budget allocation and optimization across brands/regions/tactics to deliver ambitious growth targets
- Plan, implement, analyze, and document campaign tests and insights
- Prioritize multiple tasks and workstreams simultaneously and own projects end to end
- Identify the most appropriate solutions from a range of data tools, analytical techniques and modeling concepts to answer business questions
- Partner with analytics and data teams to operationalize EG’s paid social measurement strategy
- Build dashboards that connect multiple data sources to uncover deeper insights that equip our teams to make the right decisions
- Build and maintain relationships with key social media partners to optimize the value generated from these platforms and ecosystems.
- Identify new opportunities to influence and drive our mobile objectives.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with analytical focus (Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, etc.) or any other related fields; or equivalent related professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, highly analytical and technical environment
- A strong understanding of digital marketing, auction bidding and optimization.
- Display a true passion for data and analytics as well as possessing a strong commercial awareness
- Strong SQL skills, and proven experience with analytics tools and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Collaborative individual with excellent interpersonal skills to establish relationships across functional areas with both internal and external partners
- Creative problem-solving skills. Able to address problems, build strategic frameworks and implement the solutions
- A bias towards action: You like to get things done, and you can analyze information, provide clarity back to the business and take ownership of outcomes
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United Kingdom - London
ID # R-77113-2
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.