Security Engineer II
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Who you are:
· Escalation handling on security Incident response and handling like Log4J security event, patching critical systems, change management process, using ITSM tools for proper tracking, top notch documentation for on call guide
· L2 escalation support on RCA tracking for all security events, tool outages and other troubleshooting
· L2 escalation support on email and instant messaging support for critical tool alerts and customer queries
· Know how on what is PCI environment, what are various PCI-DSS standards and ensure compliance
· System, and tool infrastructure upgrade, asset patching with minimal outages and proper documentation
· Security tools L2 escalationoperational support - Operational upkeep, platform monitoring of all security tools Identifying security agent coverage, troubleshooting issues with security agent, checking logs/system logs
What you'll do:
· Endpoint detection and response - EDR Antimalware Agents, Advanced threat protection, Data Loss Prevention
· Web Content Filtering - Seamless Internet protection, On premise and cloud based web proxies
· Vulnerability Management - DC and cloud asset vulnerability patching and compliance
· Threat Intelligence - Intelligence feeds from sources like Recorded Future
· Threat detection - User Behaviour Analysis and investigation
· SIEM & SOAR solutions and integrations
· Container security and discovery
· Network security - Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, network based spyware, Antimalware detection and blocking, AWS Guard Duty
· Security audit and Orchestration tools
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
India - Haryana - Gurgaon
ID # R-79799
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.