If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
As a Scheduling Analyst you will utilize the Workforce Management scheduling tool (Aspect) to administer the processing of associates weekly work schedules and to schedule training, huddles and other special events for the associates. You will be responsible for responsible generating and scheduling the workforce for Expedia team and assess the schedules. Critical thinking skills and logical reasoning abilities are important for being effective in the role.
What you'll do:
- Generate and publish schedules post forecast is released
- Run scheduling scenarios with all constraints like shrinkage, shift duration etc.
- Optimize breaks while preparing schedules
- Activities like schedule administration, auto run reports, Staff Group Creation
- Generate short and long-term staffing models and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Manage and lead the weekly scheduling performance review and provide recommendations
Who you are:
- Experience in IEX and Aspect WFM tool is required, preferably Aspect
- Experience of extracting and analyzing complex data from multiple sources
- Experience in report production, communicating data in a meaningful format to various stakeholders, articulating requirements, expectations and desired outcomes
- Experience influencing partners to effectively manage as per provided recommendations
- The ability to clearly present ideas and theories to operations and managerial staff
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is critical
- Analytical Attitude- a problem solving approach that gets to the underlying business questions in using a variety of data sources
- Comfortable creating strategic recommendations and obtaining organizational approval at senior levels
- Effective communicator
- Flexible approach - tailor experienced knowledge to meet specific circumstance
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field; or equivalent related professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in a scheduling and forecasting role where you utilized workforce management principles, tools and reports to identify call center drivers and translate them into capacity/planning forecasts
- Analytical skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs
- Ability to make decisions in time sensitive ambiguous situations
- Experience using MS Excel that includes updating and creating spreadsheets, formulas, tables, formatting, advanced charting, graphics and pivot tables
- Must be available to work 24*7 and weekends
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
India - Haryana - Gurgaon
Operations & Services
ID # R-77274
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.