B2B Automation Strategy Manager
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
B2B Automation Strategy Manager
We’re looking for a B2B Automation Strategy Manager to join the B2B Digital Experience team and support the design of marketing automation strategies. You’ll support strategy to launch campaigns that are powered by data and leverages real-time insights, to create a personalized partner experience. As an automation strategist you will be working alongside team members to help build, measure, optimise and scale our marketing programs to drive growth. In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting the evaluation of existing marketing journeys, supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning, and enhancing overall marketing process, technology, and workflow.
- Work with internal Marketing stakeholders to gather requirements and act as a conduit to technical teams to ensure the system(s) can deliver on those requirements.
- Create of automated, multi-touch, targeted prospect and customer lifecycle marketing programs (both campaigns and journeys).
- Process Management; identify, design, and document scalable processes that enable the marketing team to be more effective in their daily work and drive alignment.
- Manage data migration projects and other system updates/changes to ensure that the business use cases and requirements are met, including data validation to ensure that the values in the field are correct, identifying risks to existing Marketo<>Salesforce integrations and program triggers.
- Make recommendations and input on goals, objectives, strategy and marketing automation best practices, supporting management of internal stakeholders acting as an internal automation strategy consultant
- Be accountable for quality execution and timeliness of all automation projects and campaigns. Working collaboratively on campaigns, to make changes where necessary, and ensure automated campaigns achieve goals.
- Monitor marketing programs and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of email programs.
- Keep Marketing Automation documentation current - including naming conventions, best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Strategic mindset that can see beyond the day-to-day to help the business achieve long-term acquisition and retention goals.
Desired Skills And Experience
- B2B Tech marketing experience with at least 5+ years of admin experience in Marketo and strong experience with Salesforce.
- Either strong experience with HTML and CSS managing Marketo Landing Page and Email template builds OR Strong experience leading data integration projects with Marketo using custom API’s, many to many relationships, and Custom Objects.
- Experience working within a matrix organisation. Previous consulting experience a plus.
- A strong understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution.
- Ability to understand, assess, and implement lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, personalisation, and other lead/customer management practices.
- Experience working with and setting up Marketo Custom Objects and Velocity Scripting.
- Past experience working in a Marketo implementation/migration project, or experience implementing Marketo to Salesforce integrations preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw insights and intelligence from marketing data. Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
The total cash range for this position in Austin is $104,000 to $145,500. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $166,500, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $128,500.00 to $180,000.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $205,500.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership.View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-83511
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.