If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Do you love travel and want an opportunity to help deliver an incredible trip experience to our travelers? Expedia Group is looking for a driven and ambitious self-starter, who will be a critical part of delivering our industry-leading traveler communications! With focus on the trip phase of the customer journey, we are looking for someone with excellent analytical, project management, and communication skills. We are seeking someone who is highly innovative and will champion change, working on targeted, engaging campaigns across Email, In Product, Push, and SMS. You will take ownership of working directly with our wider teams (including MarTech, Legal, and Creative) to deliver relevant and informative communications, as well as working directly on the campaign platform.
What you'll do:
- Seek opportunities to enhance the traveler journey through both optimization of existing campaigns and driving new initiatives
- Maintain and drive forward a prioritized development roadmap & backlog
- Project manage the delivery of new communications and improvements to existing programs - the role is focused on the strategic and analytical side of campaign planning as well as execution and involves working with, where appropriate, Product, Engineering, Operations, and other Marketing teams
- Ensure stakeholder alignment, technical & creative briefing, pre-launch UAT, launch & MVT testing (both self-serve and through MarTech)
- Understand the performance trend of these communications, actively seek out improvements and deliver on recommendations
- Work closely with Analytics, Loyalty, Lifecycle, App, and Campaign Monitoring teams to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience further
- Communicate the strategic vision, project progress and performance of the programs to senior stakeholders in a clear, structured and succinct manner
- Proactively investigate issues & seek answers to open questions related to Traveler Engagement projects through to resolution
- Work across a number of brands within the Expedia portfolio collaborating with multiple teams and managing multiple stakeholders to ensure visibility and brand alignment
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field, or equivalent related professional experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a hands-on email / digital marketing role, preferably in the e-commerce and/or online marketing space
- Experience in customer journeys, utilizing data and customer behavior to design automated journeys
- Experience working with a technology platform and technology teams
- Strong analytical skills and exposure to multivariate testing techniques
- Experienced in working with analytics/insight and turning it in to a concrete plan
- Demonstrable attention to detail in dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive initiatives
- Knowledge of customer databases, loyalty programs, HTML and/or travel industry experience a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Jira, Trello and Tableau, Salesforce or other email marketing and campaign management tools are all a plus
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-76686
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.