Customer Retention (CRM) Senior Specialist
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Customer Retention (CRM) Senior Specialist
Do you love travel and connecting with customers through engaging communications? Expedia Group is looking for a passionate and driven CRM professional to join our Traveler Engagement and Loyalty organization. The Customer Retention Senior Specialist is responsible for delivering email, push, in product placements and landing pages.
You will partner closely with cross functional teams in Analytics, Creative, and Production & Capability teams to develop compelling campaigns driving key churn reduction objectives by retaining our highest value customers.
What you’ll do:
- Work on the development and execution of global campaigns for Expedia, Hotels.com and VRBO brands
- Message the importance of our rewards program, serving 145m members across our brands
- Identify campaign opportunities by better understanding our travelers through: insights, testing, self-serve data exploration and performance tools
- Plan and work through campaigns that cut across multiple teams
- Brief A:B test designs with clear hypothesis and objective
- Brief a specialist Production team on requirements for building your campaign in our first class communications platform
- Ensure campaigns are built to high standard and meeting travelers’ experience expectations
- Report on campaign performance using self-serve tools like Tableau
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or any other related fields; or equivalent related professional experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a CRM role, preferably in the e-commerce and/or online marketing space
- Ability to collaborate with creative and marketing partners to develop innovative marketing campaigns
- Ability to work and communicate successfully across teams and partners
- Demonstratable attention to detail in dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive initiatives
- Proficient in the use of MS Office. Experience with Jira, Tableau, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other communication tools are all a plus
#LI-LB1The total cash range for this position in Seattle is $82,500.00 to $115,500.00. Employees in this role have the potential to increase their pay up to $132,000.00, which is the top of the range, based on ongoing, demonstrated, and sustained performance in the role.
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership.View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-80125
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.