Loyalty Cobrand Credit Card Marketing Manager
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Loyalty Cobrand Credit Card Marketing Manager
Do you want to be part of an upbeat, traveler-focused organization? At Expedia Group we continue to pursue propositions that are creative and rewarding. We are looking for an experienced and self-starting marketing manager to join the Expedia Group Loyalty Cobrand Credit Card Team to support a variety of high-profile initiatives. This is a fast growing and exciting area for Expedia Group and as Marketing Manager, you’ll get the chance to create an instant impact, delivering meaningful campaigns and measurable business results!
The Loyalty Cobrand Credit Card Marketing Manager is an adaptable, well-rounded marketer who can take end-to-end ownership of strategy development, marketing planning, creative and channel execution, and performance reporting and analysis. Working across the company, as well as externally with our bank and network partners, you will lead the marketing efforts to drive toward card acquisition and engagement goals. From marketing promotions and campaigns to testing new marketing channels, you’ll deploy your creative, project management and relationship building skills to further amplify our loyalty program.
What you’ll do:
- Provide business oversight on visual identity, messaging playbook and photography of the cobrand credit card
- Work with the bank partner and creative/design teams to develop all assets including customer-facing communications, digital placements, and terms & conditions to support credit card campaigns, and run the legal review process
- Develop and implement marketing plans to support card acquisitions and engagement in close partnership with the bank and internal partners such as loyalty, brand, media, creative, product and marketing channel partners like CRM, paid media, social, and PR
- Be the liaison between the financial partner and internal teams to prioritize efforts that drive the desired results
- Manage the marketing budget and work with Finance on invoicing and reconciliation
- Analyze marketing performance with support from Marketing Analytics to identify areas of opportunity
Who you are:
- 7+ years of work experience. Experience with credit card marketing is not required but a plus.
- A well-rounded marketer who has experience with multiple marketing channels
- Strategic thinker who enjoys the end-to-end ownership of strategy development to execution
- Proactive project manager who can balance multiple initiatives and priorities
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder who can move teams forward toward a common goal
- Analytical, with the ability to derive practical insights from customer and marketing performance data
- Has a critical eye for creative, always keeping the target segment in mind
- Someone with exceptional attention to detail and who is highly organized
- Good problem solver with a strong business sense
- Dedicated, high-energy, creative, self-starter who has an excellent drive for results
- Naturally curious; someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions to challenge the status quo, and to find the best possible solution
- Ability to navigate a large organization and forge a plan forward when faced with ambiguity
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-74976
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.