Marketing Manager (Hong Kong/Singapore Based)
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Marketing Manager (Hong Kong/Singapore)
The Expedia Group Global Markets team is responsible for the regional performance and growth of Expedia's business, actively partnering with multiple functional teams across our dynamic organization.
The Marketing Manager at Expedia will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive market share and bookings for Expedia's products and services for our portfolio brands in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore.
Using data-driven insights, you'll activate new projects and strategic initiatives to strengthen Expedia Group's brands in our flagship markets. You’ll be responsible for the P&L, driving topline growth whilst managing the bottom line carefully.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute marketing plans that achieve specific business goals, such as increasing brand awareness, driving traffic to brand websites, and growing market share across Expedia Group's brands
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns, such as social media, email marketing, paid search, brand awareness, and sales campaigns
- Track and analyze the results of marketing campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and best practices
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, e-commerce
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese (Mandarin a plus)
- Track record of success in the execution of marketing campaigns such across social media, email marketing, paid search, brand awareness
- Experienced with data manipulation, generating insights with standard tools such as Excel cubes
- Great team collaboration and good influencing and storytelling skills
- Excited about owning points of sales, brands, and performance
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Extensive project management and presentation development experience
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
ID # R-83173
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.