Partnerships Operation Manager (6-month)
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Who are Retail Partnerships?
Retail Partnerships is a flourishing business, within the Expedia for Business (E4B) organization, and has high growth potential to expand and accelerate its revenue production.
As a business, we are uniquely positioned at the intersection of B2B and B2C marketing, with a growing portfolio of products that support thousands of affiliate partners, businesses, and people, to become successful travel entrepreneurs.
Our business’ purpose is ‘to profitably extend the reach of Expedia Group’s (EG) brands and engage with travellers where they choose to discover and book travel, by enabling businesses and people to monetize their audiences through branded travel products’.
Who are the Partnership Enablement Team?
The Partnership Enablement Team (PET) is an essential business partner for the Retail Partnerships organization and thrives on cross functional collaboration and making impactful contributions!
We provide three critical services to the business: 1) Operations, 2) Affiliate Networks, and 3) Growth, Lifecycle & Retention. These functions work harmoniously to deliver commercial and operational excellence to our customers (internally and externally) and across every aspect of our business.
The Operations team efficiently and effectively manage thousands of cases a month and support a vast array of partners to be successful through the EG affiliate program. They achieve this by adopting a break/fix service model, to guarantee that they are responsive to any raised issue, but also ensure they have the means to pre-emptively identify and resolve incidents and risks for the business.
About the role:
This is a 6-month fixed term employee to cover a period of maternity leave.
We are hiring for a Partnerships Operation Manager to support our portfolio of global commission-based partnerships and B2B platform.
In this role you will collaborate with our global account management teams by delivering essential operational items necessary for the success of our partnerships. This includes coordinating, troubleshooting, and managing the day-to-day operations to ensure smooth running of the business. A strong candidate is a self-starter who enjoys variety in your work, can manage multiple competing priorities effectively, and are able to collaborate across different functions and levels of the organization.
As a member of the Partner Enablement & Strategy team, this position will learn the various parts of the Expedia Group business and liaise with a wide variety of people and functions across our organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO/ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage a backlog of incoming operations tasks, prioritize tasks, and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure delivery of all essential operational items for online partnerships such as coupons, partner onboarding & approvals, transaction queries, and more
- Investigate root cause and impact for technical outages, escalate to engineering teams for resolution, and communicate update and result with stakeholders
- Collaborate with business operation and account management team to maintain and implement global operational processes
- Provide training and support to the team to ensure they are equipped to carry out their roles effectively.
- Manage all aspects of partner onboarding, campaign setup and launch
- Participate in projects and initiatives aimed at improving operational performance and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Adapt to business and partnership needs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, stakeholders, and other teams within the company
WHO YOU (CANDIDATE) ARE:
- A strong collaborator with a positive attitude and a bias for action, who can work effectively in a team environment.
- A problem solver with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Able to apply both technical knowledge and logic for troubleshooting.
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Experience supporting online commission-based partnerships preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- Fluency in English required, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-6 years of B2B marketing experience with a track record of delivering high-quality results.
- Quality-focused mindset with a commitment to delivering outstanding work and exceeding expectations
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
Full-Time Fixed Term
ID # R-79839
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.