If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Product Manager, Flights
Expedia’s Flights team is looking for a Product Manager to help us reimagine and deliver the best Flight search and discovery customer experience on the web and mobile app. Do you want to help people go places? Come fly with us!
In this role you will develop, prioritize and deliver a portfolio of features and A/B tests to improve the search and shopping experience for millions of travelers, across our various sites (e.g. Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity) and mobile apps all around the world. As a part of the team, you will work with local and global teammates to build a delightful product, develop a compelling strategy, and drive business goals. Our team embraces a bold, customer-centric approach and the technical and analytical know-how needed to deliver results. We are looking for an effective relationship builder to drive support across a broad range of fields and personalities. Most importantly, you are a creative problem solver with an eye for details and a keen focus on results.
What you’ll do:
• Craft Flight search and booking experiences with your innovative ideas and deep understanding of customer experience and industry / e-commerce trends
• Establish the vision, business goals, roadmap, and A/B testing strategy for your product features
• Define product success metrics and provide detailed analysis of business impact, and lead executive communication on results
• Use data to address customer and partner needs
• Collaborate with designers, researchers, developers, data scientists, finance, legal, support and other product teams to deliver outstanding product improvements
• Lead trade-off decisions between cost, schedule, and business benefit, and ensure delivery of features to production that meet customer and business needs
• Encourage and influence by articulating and continuously reinforcing the product vision
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of product management or related experience. Should include several product/service launches using software development methodologies, gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed specifications
• Experience in a fast-paced eCommerce environment or Air/Travel experience preferred
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
• Proven ability to work with a diverse set of team members and positively influence a large, complex organization
• Clear record of driving key analyses that generate measurable insights with minim
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is lifeatexpediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
India - Haryana - Gurgaon
ID # R-74947
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.