Product Manager III
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
What you’ll do
- You will envision and own products and services that support our business strategy and that all our travel advisor partners love to use
- Become the authority. You’ll know our partners and their needs, acting as their advocate within your team and the company
- Data driven. Develop key performance indicators and feedback loops to measure the success of new and existing products, and proactively takes action to remediate, and propose new business opportunities
- Decision making. Develop robust frameworks to assess opportunities, test hypothesis and facilitate decision making about product features and prioritisation
- Socializes and coordinates planning, updates and communications with leadership, and other product partners.
- Be close to the competition and understand our competitors’ strategies and product features.
- Work closely with product marketing on positioning, messaging, product launches and go-to-market strategies.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related fields; or Equivalent related professional experience.
- Product management experience, working with engineering, research, design, and analytics teams
- Strong analytical abilities and critical thinking, with experience translating data into practical insights
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence across the organization
- Ability to work with a wide range of teams, across several time zones
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
Spain - Madrid
ID # R-77829
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.