Program Manager, Marketing Operations
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Expedia Group’s Global Marketing Communications team is dedicated to developing and executing innovative and effective global marketing across our family of brands. Within this organization, the Operations and Finance team is responsible for the flawless running of the organization, focused on budget management, forecasting, staffing, vendor relationships, tools and processes.
We are seeking an experienced Operations Specialist who can help develop and implement operational excellence across our creative organization. The role requires a collaborative and solutions-based self-starter, who keeps steady hand under pressure and change to ensure the delivery operational and creative excellence.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the Head of Marketing Operations (HMO) to develop and deliver an operations strategy for the new Creative organization
- Develop, implement, and deliver operational process, workflows, and systems and administer training when needed to ensure processes are understood and adhered to
- Document all marketing operations processes in a clear and accessible format
- Onboard and collaborate with teams to define, manage, document, and rollout program
- Effectively own and communicate prioritization of Marketing Operations projects - constraints, deliverables, and schedules within the team
- Manage budgets and allocation for travel, entertainment, and culture
- Work closely with HR and HMO to help manage and track head count across the organization
- Help coordinate and evaluate tools and technology needs; work with POD leads and key stakeholders to optimize and improve processes and systems using tool and technology aligned with a marketing organization
- Identify and build business cases for required tools, followed by the coordination of testing, training, and implementing
- Manage projects in areas of related responsibility to drive operational excellence and business growth
- Provide ad-hoc research, analysis and reporting as required
- Support all vendor and supplier relationships on behalf of Global Marketing, holding regular quality/suitability reviews; implementing supplier management models and working with Procurement to maintain cost effective pricing structures
Who You Are:
- You have 6+ yrs experience in operations or program management within a creative environment
- Thrives on identification and implementation of key processes to gain efficiencies, scale, and actively simplifies complexity
- Experience of working with stakeholders across multiple subject areas to prioritize and mitigate issues
- Communicates effectively, concisely, and tailored to the audience, honed listening skills
- Resilient and constructive when faced with change, able to shift approaches when needed in response to unexpected events and circumstances
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-71719
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.