Senior Growth Email Marketing Specialist
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Growth Email Marketing Specialist
Expedia Group Media Solutions is a global travel advertising platform that connects marketers with hundreds of millions of travelers across the Expedia Group brands. Our team of dedicated B2B growth marketers works to drive awareness and leads for the Media Solutions business with insights from our first-party data, original research, solutions, and success stories.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and detailed global B2B marketing professional who will be responsible for helping to define, plan, and execute acquisition and growth marketing campaigns to raise awareness, generate leads, and grow revenue of our lodging advertiser partner audience primarily through our highest performing marketing email channel.
This role will help plan marketing campaigns from the ground up and execute with existing tools and email channels owned by the Growth marketing team. This role will identify opportunities to partner with other Expedia Group commercial organizations to extend our advertising partner acquisition reach and unlock the full scale of the Expedia Group partner ecosystem with this high potential growth segment. Another key priority in 2023 will be to work across organizational teams to help define and implement a new marketing automation solution to help achieve partner acquisition goals and optimize our nurture workflows. This role will also help define the optimal marketing lead lifecycle and onboarding experience for our lodging partners by working closely with the sales, operations, and other organizations.
Interested candidates should be proficient using the Marketo marketing automation tool and have strong experience in backend database management and have 5+ years' experience building and executing marketing automation email campaigns in a B2B marketing organization. You will not be afraid to share your big ideas and will be just as excited to roll up your sleeves to make those big ideas come to life.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for all Lodging email campaigns and program execution with on-brand message delivery, visual presentation, processing logic, targeting, segmentation, and campaign calendaring with input from the wider Media Solutions marketing team in both Marketo and Message Gears email tools
- Establish audience profile and targeting strategy to ensure optimal campaign outreach while helping to inform the content strategy for related email marketing efforts including nurture programs
- Own the email acquisition strategy and lead lifecycle processes for the lodging audience and establish net new channels to help extend our reach
- Establish lead nurturing and growth marketing campaign plans to improve the lifecycle experience of our current lodging customers
- Help define requirements for a future marketing automation solution in Marketo to scale our marketing efforts across the TravelAds performance marketing product customer audience
- Partner with other Expedia for Business marketing teams to establish new lodging partner acquisition and channel activation strategies
- Build and edit email and landing page programs in Marketo while supporting database and data hygiene improvement initiatives
- Help identify optimal customer experience and lifecycle processes to ensure our marketing efforts drive prospects through the marketing funnel
- Own relationship with Sales team to ensure marketing lifecycle is optimized for both teams and make recommendations to improve processes where necessary
- Manage the intake process and project management of all incoming campaign email and landing page requests across the Marketing team
- Analyze campaign performance and data through various reporting tools, tracking toward goals using a test and learn methodology
- Effectively communicate results to management and team members
Who you are:
- 5+ years in a B2B marketing organization managing outbound email marketing campaigns, landing page, customer lifecycle, and email nurture program production and management
- Experience planning and building acquisition and growth marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated experience working directly with Marketo preferred
- Experience working in Salesforce with a demonstrated understanding of the CRM relationship to marketing automation tools
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where you will be helping to identify new campaign opportunities and establish associated execution processes
- Excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail across customer facing marketing channels
- Confirmed ability to collaboratively work across teams and throughout a marketing and sales organization
- Experience working in a multinational office environment preferred
- Ability to handle multiple workstreams against various deadlines while maintaining communication integrity with customers
- Previous experience using a project and calendar management tool is preferred
- Strong performer with strong organizational, execution, and communications skills
- Focus on customer service, as this role fosters the quality of interactions with all online events and webinar communications and is vital to a positive attendee experience
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-77845
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.