Senior Partnerships Manager (Sydney)
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Partnerships Manager (Sydney)
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Partnerships team in APAC. As the Senior Partnerships Manager, you will make a direct and substantial impact on EG’s P&L through developing and managing a diverse portfolio of partners. You will be working across regional and functional teams to originate, evaluate and negotiate new partnership opportunities as well as growing existing partner engagement, in order to improve booking contribution to our websites via partners’ marketing channels. Are you ready to achieve success with our partners? If so, this role is the right fit!
This role will be reporting to the Head of Partnerships, APAC excluding Japan & Korea, while working under an international team that focuses on innovation, creative problem-solving and teamwork.
What you’ll do:
Partnerships. We are building and managing strong direct partnerships with third parties that provide access to a sizeable base of relevant travel segment in local or regional markets to promote travel bookings on a long-term balanced basis.
- Grow new customers via targeting key segment
- Build brand awareness through association with trusted third-party brands
- Increase customer loyalty and brand attachment
Responsibilities and Core Activities
- Design and implement marketing strategies with partners via day-to-day partner management
- New business development & on-boarding new direct partners to grow the channel business and acquire new customers
- Optimize existing partnerships by using our content, technologies, and tools
- Analyze business data and convert into meaningful insights for commercial decisions and strategies.
- Work closely together with:
- the GEO team to define and implement Partnerships strategies
- the Legal team on contract drafting, negotiations and review
- the Finance team on partnerships commercial proposal and evaluation
- the Product/Technical development, Business Operations teams to develop new and optimize existing partner tools
Who you are:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in partner marketing and account management.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, able to transform and consolidate sophisticated data or ideas to facilitate commercial discussion/decision or build partnership proposal.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, comfortable using multiple interfaces to capture and manipulate data - numerically driven
- Experience in SQL would be advantageous
- Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Must demonstrate particularly strong and detailed knowledge of the travel business
- Experience working with large e-commerce brands would be beneficial
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is lifeatexpediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Australia - New South Wales - Sydney
ID # R-75865
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.