Senior Product Manager
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Senior Product Manager
Looking to join a team at the forefront of travel product development? If yes, the Expedia Group Marketing Platform team has your next career opportunity. Our mission at Expedia Group is to redefine travel through the power of technology.
Expedia is the world's travel platform, and we are positioning that platform for growth. With the whole world eager to travel again, the demand for travel is growing faster than ever. Our ability to capture the right demand and direct it to the right destination (Expedia brands) for optimal user experience would directly contribute to Expedia’s long-term success.
The Marketing Channel Product team is responsible for owning vision, roadmap and execution of cross channel marketing platform that powers Expedia’s continued growth. We are in process of building a best-in-class Marketing Channel Technology Platform that combines cutting-edge technologies and data to connect more travelers with our platform and help them find the perfect place to stay.
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager in the Marketing Channel Technology team to lead the product strategy and roadmap for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Facebook marketing automation platform. You will be responsible for having a deep understanding of SEM and Facebook current user process flows and be a thought leader in building a scalable marketing automation platform. As a leader, you will bring exceptional product skills to layout a long-term vision for the group and at the same time be able to break it down in to executable roadmap.
In this role, you will report to the Director Product Management and work closely with functional leads in the Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Data Science, Strategy and Marketing technology teams to build and execute on product roadmap.
What you'll do:
- You will work across the technology and marketing organization to identify and build products that enables Marketing Team at Expedia to launch search engine marketing and Facebook ads at scale across different Expedia brands and geographies.
- As the platform evolves, you will need to actively keep pace with the changing Search Engine and Facebook Marketing landscape to optimize current tools and technologies for increased performance
- Engage directly with Expedia search engine marketing and Facebook marketing teams to understand challenges and opportunities within their processes and translate these into product features that move the needle
- Partner across marketing, product, operations, and technology to craft strategy, deliver features, and represent the channel's requirements throughout the organization
- Proactively establish relationships horizontally and vertically and make transparent decisions that balance a diverse set of occasionally conflicting requirements
Who you are:
At Expedia, HOW we get results is as important as the results we get, so we look for people identify with these attributes:
- Strong technical acumen which allows you to engage in deep technical design discussions You are comfortable being the 'face of the product' who can clearly set and communicate expectations with a diverse range of geographically dispersed partners
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced environment, identify new opportunities, develop strategies to drive growth, and push projects forward
- Committed problem solver who can deeply investigate the details using data, but will always be passionate about 'big picture'
- Demonstrates a critical understanding of business processes and challenges, developing solutions to meet unique business needs and objectives.
- with engineering stakeholders
- Strong Product Management experience owning multiple product areas including developing the product strategy, roadmap, and go-to-market plan.
- Background building search engine marketing/Facebook marketing products
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-75547
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.