Senior Program Manager, Media Solutions
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Expedia Group Media Solutions (MeSo) creates industry-leading digital advertising experiences that enrich the travel journey. Our Product Management team serves as the cornerstone of our success by establishing a compelling product vision, driving us towards scale, and ensuring the continued evolution and sustainability of a diverse portfolio of media products.
Within the MeSo portfolio, our global DisplayAds business offers Expedia Group’s travel and travel-adjacent partners a diverse array of media products and audience targeting solutions that deliver rich, relevant, and inspirational content to travel shoppers. MeSo DisplayAds campaigns are sophisticated, enterprise-scale marketing instruments that require thoughtful media planning, impeccable creative execution, and a commitment to driving strong outcomes for advertisers.
We seek a multifaceted and dynamic program manager to define and implement a set of media planning best practices and policies for DisplayAds that continuously improve outcomes for MeSo advertisers and deliver increasingly relevant and engaging creatives to Expedia Group’s portfolio of brands and affiliates. In this role, you will collaborate with MeSo business leaders, product managers, media planners, account managers, and other key stakeholders across the business to create our media planning playbook and deliver the underlying capabilities required to support it.
What you’ll do:
- Audit the DisplayAds product portfolio to establish performance benchmarks against various dimensions, including advertiser type, targeting criteria, and advertiser segment, to rationalize historical outcomes
- Leveraging the learnings above, collaborate across MeSo’s various functional teams to review prospective changes to inventory booking policy and align accordingly
- Investigate what media planning policies should be considered for enforcement in the DisplayAds order management system (OMS)
- Develop new Display product packages in the OMS that facilitate inventory sell-through and support campaign scale
- Work with product marketing to define your programs’ execution strategies, helping them understand the key benefits and impacts to both internal stakeholders and advertisers
- Lead a cross-functional team in the selection and implementation of a SaaS application for creative asset management that facilitates and streamlines the collaborative intake process
- Enhance MeSo’s multi-advertiser ‘Co-Op’ product offering via improved workflow efficiency and automation of GTM processes
- Play a lead role in the development of future sales- and partner-facing media planning tools for DisplayAds, including self-service campaign management
- Identify opportunities to improve campaign landing pages and other next-click experiences, leveraging EG technology to create more curated and holistically executed creative engagements with travel shoppers
Who you are:
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility and accountability, in a constantly and rapidly evolving environment
- Passion for results: motivated by goal achievement and continuous improvement, with the enthusiasm and drive to motivate your stakeholders and the wider organization
- Skilled at translating highly ambiguous business issues into structured problem statements
- Comfortable working with a diverse set of team members and positively influencing a large organization
- Analytical prowess to distill unrefined potential solutions into hardened requirements with clear scope
- Ability to prioritize with conviction and communicate decisions effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication; skilled at cultivating key interpersonal relationships
- Strong meeting facilitation skills that bring out the best contributions of all participants.
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management; experience in online advertising is preferred
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
United States - Washington - Seattle
ID # R-75855
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.