Technical Solutions Associate
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Technical Solutions Associate
Provide Tier 1 support to internal and external partners on intermediate technical issues via email and phone to established KPI’s for quality, timeliness and productivity
· Triage incoming cases and ensure that correct priorities are set.
· Provide change history information, monitor alarms, schedule maintenance outages, and handle access issues with customer facing tools.
· Provide Tier 1 support on internal and customer-facing tools
· Trouble shoot basic connectivity issues
· Handle incoming phone calls to established KPI’s.
· Generate system reports and identify action items.
· Interface with Technical Solution Analysts (Tier II Support) on escalated issues
· Act as a liaison between the frontline Expedia Market Management team (Market Managers and Market Associates) and Technical Solutions Analysts (Tier II Support)
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the Expedia®Connect, Expedia QuickConnect ExpediaConnect 2 connectivity integration systems and Expedia hotel inventory systems as well as the related business impacts.
· AS/AA or equivalent experience and 2+ years of technical analysis experience in a customer support environment.
· 2+ years of experience in an analytical role involving strong research and solution design skills in a technology environment.
· A solid understanding of web technology, especially an analytical understanding of XML and web services.
· Aptitude for data analysis: Excel, basic concepts of SQL and ideally a practical knowledge of databases.
· Excellent interpersonal abilities along with good oral and written communication skills.
· A passion for customer service and above average patience and diplomacy.
· Capacity to work independently with minimum supervision within a remote office and coordinate work within the team.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and usage of the Internet.
· Ability to work and thrive in a multitasked, fast paced environment.
· Professional, “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
· Conscientious, quick learner, adaptable, and strong team player.
· Knowledge of the hotel industry a strong asset.
· Ability to work in a technical 24/7 environment in either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift support role and escalate to Tier 2 support teams and program managers as necessary
Relocation (Y/N): N
Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.Expedia iscommittedto creating an inclusive workenvironmentwith a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age....
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.
Czechia - Prague
ID # R-78663
Job Accommodation Requests
At Expedia Group, we're committed to providing an inclusive and accessible recruiting experience for candidates with disabilities. If you require an accommodation or adjustment for any part of the application or hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.